Monday, March 14, 2011

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...

Hello clients, future clients, friends, family and browsers,

I am taking an indefinite time off of from my photography business. This means I am not taking any photo shoots, besides what is already booked, at least through July of this year. (For those who are booked, as the price list at right says, I am not doing enlargements/prints at this time.)

This is due in part to the fact that we are making a big international move from Switzerland to the U.S. (California) in a few months! I may be interested in taking work that comes starting in August of this year, feel free to contact me if you have questions or propositions.

Goodbye Switzerland and Swiss clients,
you have been so good to me and I love you and will miss you!

Thanks to all for your support of and/or interest in my work!

No comments: